White chocolate, rose and raspberry blondie
Inspired by Mottisfont's rose garden, these fruity, flavourful and chocolatey blondies are the perfect gooey treat. The classic combination of white chocolate and raspberries with a delicate rose twist will be hard for anyone to resist.
- 225g butter
- 150g white chocolate
- 300g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 300g plain flour
- 100g raspberries
- 1 tsp rosewater
- 50g raspberries
- 50g white chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 180°C or gas mark 4, and line a shallow 25cmx22cm baking tin.
- Place the butter, white chocolate and sugar into a pan over a low heat. Stirring regularly, gently melt until combined, then allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Once cooled slightly, add the eggs one by one, followed by the rose water and mix thoroughly.
- Next, fold in the flour until combined.
- Fold through the raspberries until rippled through the mix.
- Pour into your lined tray and top with the remaining raspberries and white chocolate. Use a spoon to gently swirl through the mix.
- Place in your preheated oven for 35-45 minutes until the top is golden and just set.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before cutting.