10 reasons why you should try beach circuits at Stackpole
Have fun with beach circuits at Stackpole! Whether you're a regular at the gym or want to get back into an exercise routine, our sessions are suitable for all ages and abilities. Here are 10 reasons why you should try beach circuits at Stackpole.
- Our beaches are natural assault courses
- Sand training makes you work harder and burn up to 30% more calories than a regular workout
- Exercising on the soft sand can help prevent injuries too, forcing your smaller stabilising muscles in knees, ankles and feet to work harder
- All whilst reducing the stress of pounding on your lower joints
- Plus you can cool down with a sea swim or run at the end of your workout
- And by exercising outdoors, you’re getting a natural source of vitamin D
- Beach circuits isn’t just for professionals either – our sessions are family friendly and even the dog can join in
- And you’ll have your very own personal trainer to guide you during the sessions
- Last but not least, it’s about letting the outdoors move you
- Because Broad Haven South is the most inspiring gym you’ll visit!
When do sessions take place?
Our beach circuit sessions take place at Broad Haven South every Sunday from 3pm. It's £2 for adults and free for children to take part. Find out more about dates on our beach circuits event page.