Corporate volunteering at Stowe
If you're looking for a team building days with your employees and wish to support a charity, Stowe is a great place to choose. We have a dedicated programme of activities for groups to participate in, whilst helping our gardening team achieve exciting projects.
A unique location
There's so much to be gained form a day out in the fresh air. Here's some of the great reasons to convince your team to come to Stowe:
- Volunteering is a great way of giving back to the local community
- Achieve your own Corporate Social Resonsibility aims. From reducing carbon footprint by tree planting to protecting the environment by heling to create new habitats, our activities will support your strategy
- Promote employee bonding and relationship-building across departments that don't work together often
- Enhance your brand's image with your own customers by showcasing your support of a chairty
- Boost moral within your team by providing time away from daily tasks, recharge their batteries and increase employee productivity and staff retention
- Imporve relationships with key stake holders by developing a reglar programme of community work
- Teach individuals new skills and build self-esteem
- Providing access to the natural world will help employees support change intiatives such as energy-saving and recyling
- Combine a workshop, training or meeting in our Bennett Room with half a day's volunteering
" At the heart of the National Trust is a simple common purpose. For places, for ever, for everyone. Donations from businesses help us continue to beat in tune with the heart of our founders' ambitions. "
To host a team building day at Stowe, we ask for a donation of £25 per person for group sizes of 25 and under and £40 per person for group sizes of 26 and over. We kindly ask for this upon booking to help support prepartion for your day. Thank you for your supoprt, we simply couldn't look after special places like Stowe without it.
Making a difference
The skills and energy from corporate team days are hugely valuable to the National Trust.
- Your team can achieve projects in one day which would take our small team of gardeners weeks to complete
- Donations support the restoration work of the gardens and park specifically at Stowe. Your team can return time and time again to see how their handiwork and company donation has benefitted the community and hundreds of thousands of visitors
- Volunteers feel engaged with the work of our charity deciding to return as visitors, become a regular volunteer or become lifelong supporters
- Volunteering supports our aims of building links and relationships with businesses
Taking all of the great opportunities to present to your managers and team? Download the Corporate Volunteering at Stowe Brochure for your go to guide for everything you've read about here.
We're here to help provide a great day out for your team and share this special place. If you're ready to book or have some questions, get in touch with our team.
Your day will be designed especially for you by our team, who will assign your tasks for the day and be your point of contact from booking onwards.
Upon arrival, your group will be met by a member of the team who can give a brief introduction to Stowe and will be able to direct you to key features and facilities.