Beautiful snowdrops at Anglesey Abbey
We look forward to welcoming you again next year for our snowdrop season, which we anticipate will be from 30 January - 28 February 2021. We've loved having you for 2020, share your photographs with us by tagging us @AngleseyAbbeyNT on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Please check back here for updates on dates for our 2021 season.
We can get a little busy during snowdrop season and would advise you to have a look at our helpful hints and tips on how you can make your visit as enjoyable as possible:
- If your diary is flexible, why not come during the week and avoid the school half-term holiday (15 February - 23 February).
- Sundays are usually busier than Saturdays, so if you can only visit us at a weekend, opt for a Saturday.
- Arrive early or later. The peak arrival time for our visitors is 10.30am - 1pm. Along with Redwoods Restaurant, the gardens open at 9.30am. Pick up a takeaway coffee and enjoy an early morning walk without the crowds.
- Likewise if you arrive after 1pm, there's still plenty of daylight to enjoy the gardens and it will be easier to find a parking spot.
- We serve lunch from 11.30am to 2.30pm. The restaurant is often quieter towards the beginning and end of this period.
Help us keep our gardens blooming
Pick up one of our garden inspired pin badges on your next visit to play your part in keeping Anglesey Abbey's gardens blooming, with all money raised going back into Anglesey Abbey. With various options to choose from depending on the time of your visit, use it as a memento from your day spent with us. Badges can be picked up for a suggested £1 donation at various points across the estate.