Beautiful snowdrops at Anglesey Abbey
We look forward to welcoming you again next year for our snowdrop season, which we anticipate will be from 30 January - 28 February 2021. We've loved having you for 2020, share your photographs with us by tagging us @AngleseyAbbeyNT on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Please check back here for updates on dates for our 2021 season.
We can get a little busy during snowdrop season and would advise you to have a look at our helpful hints and tips on how you can make your visit as enjoyable as possible:
- If your diary is flexible, why not come during the week and avoid the school half-term holiday (15 February - 23 February).
- Sundays are usually busier than Saturdays, so if you can only visit us at a weekend, opt for a Saturday.
- Arrive early or later. The peak arrival time for our visitors is 10.30am - 1pm. Along with Redwoods Restaurant, the gardens open at 9.30am. Pick up a takeaway coffee and enjoy an early morning walk without the crowds.
- Likewise if you arrive after 1pm, there's still plenty of daylight to enjoy the gardens and it will be easier to find a parking spot.
- We serve lunch from 11.30am to 2.30pm. The restaurant is often quieter towards the beginning and end of this period.