Eating and shopping at Arlington Court
Everything you need to know about eating and shopping at Arlington Court.
The Old Kitchen tea-room
If you have specific dietary requirements or are visiting with children, please take the time needed to check the menus before reaching the till points. Some of the following offer may change subject to availability.
- Breakfast baps, sausage, bacon and Quorn sausages
- Fresh fruit or cheese scones
Lunch, 12.00- 2.30pm
- Seasonal soup
- Freshly made salad pots
- A selection of sandwiches
- Goats cheese and onion quiche
- One pot
- Hot snacks including meat pasties, cheese pasties, curried cauliflower & chickpea (vegan) pasties and sausage rolls
All day, 10.00am–4.00pm
- A selection of homemade cakes and tray bakes
- A selection of hot and cold drinks
- Cream teas and savoury cream teas
- Small section of ice cream’s
We look forward to welcoming you back and know that you’ll support us to make this a safe experience for everyone.
The second-hand bookshop is open and has now moved to the fresh and airy building alonside the toilet block. There will be a one way system in place with hand sanitiser on the way in. Even if we do say so ourselves, it's looking very smart. Pop in and have a look and browse through a wide variety of fiction and non-fiction bargains. All proceeds from the bookshop go directly towards the care and conservation of Arlington and the wider estate.
The Vine Cafe
Please be aware that the Vine Cafe is closed until further notice.
The seasonal Vine Cafe tucked behind the house offers a great alternative for quick pick-up and go snacks, drinks and ice-cream. With beautiful seating under the sprawling vines of the pergola, this dog-friendly cafe is a great place to sit and relax.