Group visits to Dunham Massey
There's so much to do with your friends on a group visit to Dunham Massey. Enjoy a moment of peace in the gardens, get close to nature in the deer park and discover stories of fascinating objects in the house. There’s always time for a hot drink and cake too.
Dunham Massey is situated just outside Manchester and is a green oasis a short journey away from the bustling city. We are close to excellent motorway links and provide an ideal stopping off point when travelling to and from Manchester airport.
Due to current coronavirus restrictions, we’re only able to take provisional bookings from 17 May 2021 onwards. We continue to ask visitors to adhere to the latest government guidance to help us keep our staff, volunteers and visitors safe.
Make a booking
We welcome groups on most days but we cannot take bookings on Sundays, Bank Holiday weekends and event weekends. Please check availability before you arrange your visit.
Points to note:
- Reduced rates apply to groups of 15+ people
- Free coach parking space for pre-booked groups
- We have a limited number of mobility scooters and manual wheelchairs available to book at no extra cost. Please call in advance to check availability. We have an access statement on our website for information when planning your visit.
- For more information, please download the group booking pack here.
- Email or call 0161 941 1025 to book your group visit today.