February half-term for all the family at Erddig
We're taking a break from our planned work in Wolf's Den to open it up for two weeks over half-term. We know how much families enjoy the space, so you'll be free to balance on beams, build dens and climb in nature's play space in Big Wood.
Shake off winter and reconnect with the great outdoors in our natural play space nestled in Big Wood next to our 12.5-acre walled garden. Don't forget to look out for the first signs of spring as you arrive with beautiful and hardy snowdrops growing in the tea garden, on the west front and along Moss Walk.
Other signs to look out for are lambs frolicking on the estate, blossom appearing on the trees and shrubs and daffodil buds beginning to swell.
Enjoy bird box making, woodland fun, Valentine's day crafts and plenty of tree-themed activities.
- Valentines Decorations: Mon 12 and Tues 13 Feb
- Mr Phoebus and his Penny Farthing - Wed 14 and Tues 20
- Jake Evans Storytelling - Thurs 15 and Thurs 22
- Bird box making Fri 16 and Fri 23 Feb
- Woodland Classroom: Fri 16 and Sat 17 Feb
Wolf's Den is open throughout