High Street shopping in York
Shopping in York? Then pop along to the National Trust shop and be inspired by a high street shop with a difference. Here you can expect to find an exciting range of bespoke National Trust goods in a most intriguing location.
Steeped in time
Special event days
Gardener's Question Time
Monday 23 September, 12 noon - 4pm
Whether you’re looking for that special gift for a friend, something fun for the kids or maybe even just a little something for yourself - the Trust’s beautiful collection of bespoke, quality products will satisfy even the most demanding of shoppers.
What's on offer
The largely exclusive range is inspired by the Trust’s beautiful properties, landscapes and gardens. With ranges to reflect the seasons there’s something for everyone:
- General interest and children’s books
- Kitchen and homeware
- Merino wool rugs
- Fashion Accessories
- Decorative and practical garden lines
- Locally made products including glass, pottery, candles, toiletries, biscuits and beer.
What’s more, all profit from your purchase will go back into supporting the conservation work of the National Trust including nearby Treasurer’s House.
Good to know
- Monday - Friday 10am - 5.30pm
- Saturday 10am - 5.30pm
- Sunday and Bank Holidays 11am - 5.00pm
- Close at 4pm on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day