High Street shopping in York
Shopping in York? Then pop along to the National Trust shop and be inspired by a high street shop with a difference. Here you can expect to find an exciting range of bespoke National Trust goods in a most intriguing location.
Steeped in time
Whether you’re looking for that special gift for a friend, something fun for the kids or maybe even just a little something for yourself - the Trust’s beautiful collection of bespoke, quality products will satisfy even the most demanding of shoppers.
- General interest and children’s books
- Kitchen and homeware
- Merino wool rugs
- Fashion Accessories
- Decorative and practical garden lines
- Locally made products including glass, pottery, candles, toiletries, biscuits and beer.
Good to know
- Monday - Friday 10am - 5.30pm
- Saturday 10am - 5.30pm
- Sunday and Bank Holidays 11am - 5.00pm
- Close at 4pm on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day