Have a great Father's Day at Hardwick
Show your dad how special he is and spend some quality time at Hardwick this weekend. From an easy family stroll to tasty cakes in the restaurant, there are plenty of ways to spoil dad this Father’s Day. We’ve picked our favourite things to do at Hardwick as a family.
There is so much to do at across the estate at Hardwick that we have picked our top 5 to help you choose:
1. Head in to the Hall and have fun taking a family 'portrait' photo in our #hardwickselfie booth
2. Grab a tasty meal or treat in the restaurant and relax on the comfy sofas in the loft
3. Treat your dad to a set of hand-made wooden bookends, made by our Rangers with some of the fallen trees from the estate
4. Big kids and little kids alike enjoy exploring the woodland play trail along Lady Spencer’s walk
5. Head out on the wider park walk and really stretch your legs, you can always treat yourself to an ice cream when you get back to the Stableyard
Whatever you do with your dad this weekend, you can enjoy making special memories at Hardwick.