Raspberry Crumble Bars
Raspberries in the delicious crumble bar are from our very own Kitchen Gardens.
- 225g butter
- 150g light brown sugar
- 150g oats
- 220g plain flower
- 1.25tsp baking powder
- 500g raspberries, lightly mashed
- 30g cornflower
- 80g caster suger
- Preheat oven to 160c and line 1 bakewell tin.
- Soften butter and beat with brown sugar.
- Stir in rest of ingredients to make a dough mixture.
- Press into 2 tins to make a small base.
- Prick with a fork and bake for 15 minutes.
- Mix raspberries with cornflower and sugar and spread onto the base.
- Remake the mixture using cold butter to make a crumbly topping and sprinkle on top of the raspberry mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes cool and cut 15.