Annual and daily horse permits for beach riding from 1 October 2017 to 30 April 2018 will be available from 1 September.
Studland Stables can also arrange beach rides, as well as other routes in the surrounding countryside.
Riders are asked to respect other beach users and the environment – stick to the tide line, no galloping and no riding in the dunes, please.
There's also a network of bridleways across the heathland and chalk ridge, which you can enjoy all year round without a permit. Parking for horse boxes is in the left-hand pay and display car park at Knoll Beach, free for our members.
Get your permit
- Daily permit £15
- Adult annual permits £75
- Child annual permits (under 14 years old) £37
- A maxium of 50 annual permits are available in total
- Allow a minimum of three working days for processing
- Please check tide tables in advance - access can be limited at high tide
- See application form for riding calendar