Annual and daily horse permits for beach riding from 1 October 2018 to 30 April 2019 are now available.
Studland Stables can also arrange beach rides, as well as other routes in the surrounding countryside.
Riders are asked to respect other beach users and the environment – stick to the tide line, no galloping and no riding in the dunes, please.
There's also a network of bridleways across the heathland and chalk ridge, which you can enjoy all year round without a permit. Parking for horse boxes is in the left-hand pay and display car park at Knoll Beach, free for our members.
Get your permit
- Daily permit £16
- Adult annual permits £77
- Child annual permits (under 14 years old) £37
- A maxium of 50 annual permits are available in total
- Allow a minimum of three working days for processing
- Please check tide tables in advance - access can be limited at high tide
- See application form for riding calendar