Wales Rally GB Rallyfest!
We welcome Wales Rally GB back to Chirk again for the third year running. Last year was a fantastic success, and Chirk Castle was voted one of the most scenic rally stages in the world. This year it's even bigger with a full day of entertainment for the whole family!
RallyFest is the perfect introduction to rallying for new fans, or for a more family-oriented day out. As well as seeing all the top class rally cars in spectacular action, the RallyFest stage will provide a wide range of facilities and entertainment for all ages not traditionally found on a rally stage.
- International and National class rally drivers compete over our special castle stage.
- Daring stunt-driving performances from 22-time world record holder Terry Grant.
- Historic rally cars, including former Colin McRae rally machinery.
- The supercar show dream machines, featuring Aston Martins, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, and more...
- Supermoto bike racing around the castle stage course.
- A special entertainment zone, including a big screen, funfair rides, stalls and interactive entertainments.
- Catering and drinks stalls.
Tickets are available directly from the Wales Rally GB website: http://www.walesrallygb.com/spectators/rallyfest_tickets.php
Ticket prices have been held at last year's price:
- Adult tickets are £25* each.
- Child tickets £1 per child (aged 9-15 inclusive, children aged 8 or under go free).
- Family tickets (two adults and three children) are £45* with an extra £1* for each additional child.
Every adult RallyFest ticket also includes a free programme normally priced at £9.00. On the day, adult tickets will cost £30* each with child tickets charged at £1* - the family ticket offer is not available on the day.
To avoid traffic congestion a one-way system will operate in to and out of Chirk Castle on Saturday, 14 November.
The entrance to the car park will be closed at the A5 turn from 14:00 before the direction of travel is then reversed to one-way only for exit. It will not be possible to join the car park entrance route after 14:00.
Please approach ONLY from the A5 two miles north of Chirk Town, NOT through Chirk as all minor roads will be closed.