Visiting Croome: What you need to know
The Parkland, Croome Court, RAF Museum, Church, Canteen, Shop and Play Areas are open at Croome. In this article you’ll find everything you need to know about what's open and what to expect from your visit. Please remember that dogs must be on a lead at all times and stick to the designated dog areas.
- To help keep everyone safe, please follow social distancing and government guidance when you visit. Look out for signs while you’re here which will explain any changes to how you can access different parts of the site.
- You’ll find sinks for hand washing in the available toilets. You will find hand sanitiser at the toilets and the Canteen.
- If you’re showing any of the symptoms of coronavirus, or if you've been in contact with anyone that has the virus in the last 14 days, please don’t visit.
Planning your visit:
- You no longer need to pre-book a ticket to visit Croome. At peak times, particularly at weekends, our car park may reach its full capacity. This will mean that we cannot accept any more visitors on to the site. Please consider visiting on a weekday to avoid disappointment.
- Entry and parking is free for members, but please bring your membership card with you. Non-members will need to pay on arrival.
Parking and arrival:
- On arrival, please park and head towards the visitor centre to our reception. A member of the team will greet you.
- There are designated blue badge spaces available close by the Visitor Centre in the car park.
- The car park gates will be locked at 5.30pm.
- Campervans that are used for transport are welcome for pre-booked visitors, but are not permitted to stay overnight. At this time we’re unable to welcome caravans and coaches.
- Our Parkland, Court, Church, RAF Museum, Play Areas, Canteen, Shop and Outdoor Toilets are open.
- Please check below for opening days and times.
Eating and drinking:
- The canteen is open 10am-5pm daily, serving barista style coffees, a selection of teas and cakes and bakes throughout the day.
- Sandwiches and light lunches are served from 12noon to 3pm including jacket potatoes, pasties, and sausage rolls (subject to availability).
- Our indoor seating area is open.
- Outdoor seating and parkland benches also available.
- To read more about what to eat click here
- The Shop is open every day from 10am-5pm.
- We have created a separate entrance and exit with a one-way system, so that it’s easier to keep a safe distance from other customers.
- To read more about our shop click here
It is through your purchases that we are able to continue looking after Croome for everyone, for ever
- Croome Court's ground floor is open every Tuesday to Sunday 11am-4pm.
- We have created a separate entrance and exit with a one-way system, so that it’s easier to keep a safe distance from other visitors.
- To read more about Croome Court click here
- The museum is open every day from 11am-4pm.
- A queuing system will be in place, with limited numbers allowed inside at one time.
- A socially distanced one-way system is in place guided by our volunteers and signage.
- To read more about our museum click here
- The Church will be open everyday from 10am-5.30pm
- Both our RAF themed play park and natural play area are now open,
- Visitors are responsible for monitoring a safe number of children using the park at one time.
- Designated blue badge parking in the main car park
- The buggy service is available to the house from Tuesday to Sunday 11am-4pm.
- The Personal Mobility Vehicle or manual wheelchairs (subject to availability) can be hired by emailing Croome@nationaltrust.org.uk or calling the office on 01905 371006 no later than 3 pm the day before the visit.
- There are two slots that can be booked each day either 10am-1pm or 1:30pm -4.30pm
- Benches are located around the site for visitors to rest as they walk.
Visiting with your dog:
- Dogs on leads are welcome in the parkland. Assistance dogs are welcome throughout the property.
- Please use the dog bins for dog waste and the Visitor Centre bins for normal waste if you cannot take it home with you.
- For more information on visiting with your dog click here