Cadbury Egg Hunt at Hanbury Hall
Join us for family fun this Easter on our Cadbury Egg Hunt from Friday 30 March - Sunday 8 April, 10am - 4pm.
Discover nature's secrets at Hanbury Hall. Hunt out the facts with our nature-inspired activities to claim your chocolate prize!
Cadbury Egg Hunts available from Friday 30 March - Sunday 8 April , 10am-4pm. £3 per hunt.
Unfortunatly, dogs cannot be taken into the fornal gardens where most of the Egg Hunt takes place.
Take up the 50 Things challenge and explore more of the gardens. There's a lot to do all year round and this is a great time of year for...
4. Build A Den - Visit our wild play area and build your own forest home. With a plentiful supply of sticks, twigs and leaves you can create a sizeable fort or perhaps you prefer a cosy den for one (good for spying on everyone else).
7. Fly A Kite - Let’s go fly a kite! With nearly 400 acres to explore, our parkland has plenty of wide open spaces – so there’s lots of room to get a good running start and help your kite take flight.
18. Make Some Wild Art - Collect twigs, leaves, feathers and whatever else you can find in the park to help you create a unique piece of wild art.
31. Hunt For Bugs - The outdoors is home to millions of bugs and Hanbury’s gardens offer the perfect habitat for all kinds of creepy crawlies. Who can find the creepiest crawly?
Remember to return what you find to the wild before it’s time to leave!
44. Go Bird Watching - The gardens are full of many different species of birds all year. Keep your eyes and ears peeled for the sights and sounds of our feathered friends.
Pick up your scrapbook from Visitor Reception and get ready to explore.
We’re open every day during the Easter holidays, so why not come and see us during the week too and try your hand at our garden trail and 50 Things challenge.
Our nature trail will be available Monday 9 – Sunday 15 April. Please note that there will be no Cadbury chocolate prize available for this trail.