Have an Autumn Adventure at Lyme this half term
This Autumn, go on an adventure across Lyme, brave the spooks and scares of Fright Run, or get creative with a spot of pumpkin carving.
Make the most of the autumn half term
This Autumn half term, head out on our trail through Crow Wood, or scare the ghosts away with your own carved pumpkin.
What else can you do during the holidays?
Play in Crow Wood Playscape
Open every day - 8am-6pm
Explore Lyme's adventure playground - slide down the fireman's pole, climb tree stumps or crawl through a tunnel.
50 Things to do before you're 11 and 3/4
50 Things leaflets and lists are available from the Ticket Office and Information Centre. Pop in to get some suggestions on where to start on your 50 Things journey around Lyme, or get inspired with some of these autumn activities below.
- 7) Fly a kite – Cage Hill and the slopes above the Knott are the perfect places to go fly a kite.
- 44) Watch a bird, as migrating flocks make their way over Lyme
- 18) Create some wild art with different fallen leaf shapes
- 10) Play conkers – hunt for conkers in the woodlands
- 45) Find your way with a map – maps for our orienteering courses are available to purchase at the Information Centre, and estate maps can be picked up there for free.