Fun for all the family at Blickling Estate
Discover fun for all the family every day of the week at Blickling Estate and have a go at some of our 'top 50 Things to do before you're 11¾'. There's always something to spark the imagination of your little explorers...
Collect a map on arrival and head out on an adventure around the colourful gardens. Find the secret tunnels, squishy trees, sundial and more. There's plenty of fun to be had, from a family game of hide and seek between the yew hedges, to a picnic in the long grass.
There are so many things to do around the estate and plenty of opportunities to tick off some of your '50 things'. Why not build a den, fly a kite or create some wild art?
If you fancy bringing your bike, why not pack a picnic and make a day of it? Our multi-use trail is specifically designed for families to enjoy, offering a safe route through the estate. Find out more about the multi-use trail.
Good to know
- Baby changing can be found at Estate Barn at the main car park
- Bottles and baby food can be warmed up in Muddy Boots café
- High chairs, activity lunch boxes, cups and water jugs are available in Muddy Boots café
- Ice creams are for sale by the exit from the gardens
- You are welcome to picnic anywhere in the parkland or gardens, but please take your litter home with you
- There are plenty of buggy-friendly paths around the garden and parkland, just grab a map on arrival