Fun for all the family at Blickling Estate
Discover fun for all the family every day of the week at Blickling Estate and have a go at some of our 'top 50 Things to do before you're 11¾'. With lots to do throughout the year and daily trails available, there's always something to spark imagination of your little explorers...
Come rain or shine, discover the magic of the Blickling's Jacobean mansion. The house is open 363 days of the year, giving you even more opportunities to visit us.
Collect a children's map from visitor reception and head out on an adventure around the colourful gardens. Find the secret tunnels, squishy trees, sundial and more. There's plenty of fun to be had, from a family game of hide and seek between the yew hedges, to planting seeds in the walled kitchen garden.
There are so many things to do around the estate and plenty of opportunities to tick off some of your '50 things'. Why not build a den, fly a kite or create some wild art?
If you fancy getting out on your bike, why not bring a picnic? Our multi-use trail is specifically designed for families to enjoy, offering a safe route through the estate. Find out more about the multi-use trail.
Good to know
- Baby changing can be found at Estate Barn at the main car park, near East Wing visitor reception and in the Farmyard area.
- Bottles and baby food can be warmed up in all three of our cafés.
- High chairs, activity lunch boxes, cups and water jugs are available in the Stables café.
- If you fancy a picnic, you'll find picnic benches in the garden by the lake, in the Farmyard area, or near Estate Barn visitor reception at the main car park.
- There are plenty of buggy-friendly paths around the garden and parkland, just grab a map from visitor reception.