Family fun at Blickling Estate
Bring the whole family to explore the estate, follow trails and have a go at some of our 50 things to do before you're 11¾. With special events throughout the year and daily trails available, there will always be something fun to spark the imaginations of young and old alike.
Follow the winding paths to discover the animals of Blickling wood in the secret tunnels or see if you can find the secret garden. Have a go at our garden trail or play hide and seek between the yew hedges by the parterre. Whatever you choose, there's plenty to spark the imagination of pre-schoolers as well as older kids in the garden.
For the first time ever, the house is open every day of the year, giving you even more opportunities to visit us. Come and see more of the work our skilled conservation team does. We have a conservation trail in the house, looking at bugs that like making the house their home. Don't miss the cooks down in the 1930s kitchen bringing history to life, if you're lucky, you may even get a taster.
Good to know
- Baby changing can be found in the main car park, by Visitor Reception (East Wing) and in the farmyard
- Baby slings and hip seats are available for hire
- Bottles and baby food can be warmed up in any of our three cafes
- High chairs, fun activities, cups and water jugs are available in The Stables cafe
- If it's raining, head to the Orangery to enjoy your picnic in the dry. If you fancy braving it outside, you'll find picnic tables on the parade by the lake and in the orchard.
- Pick up our kids map at Visitor Reception to help your adventurers find their way around
- There are plenty of buggy friendly paths around the garden and estate, just grab a map at Visitor Reception