Fun for all the family at Blickling Estate
Discover fun for all the family every day of the week at Blickling Estate, go on a winter adventure with Peter Rabbit or have a go at some of our 'top 50 Things to do before you're 11¾'. There's always something to spark the imagination of your little explorers...
Collect a map on arrival and head out on an adventure around the colourful gardens. Find the secret tunnels, squishy trees, sundial and more. There's plenty of fun to be had, from a family game of hide and seek between the yew hedges, to a picnic in the long grass.
Caddisfly is a type of riverfly and can be found in Blickling's stream. Download our activity sheet before you come, then follow the trail around the garden, and find out how the Caddisfly larvae make a coat, to protect themselves.
There are so many things to do around the estate and plenty of opportunities to tick off some of your '50 things'. Why not build a den, fly a kite or create some wild art?
If you fancy bringing your bike, why not pack a picnic and make a day of it? Our multi-use trail is specifically designed for families to enjoy, offering a safe route through the estate. Find out more about the multi-use trail.
Good to know
- Baby changing can be found at Estate Barn at the main car park
- Bottles and baby food can be warmed up in Muddy Boots café
- High chairs, activity lunch boxes, cups and water jugs are available in Muddy Boots café
- You are welcome to picnic anywhere in the parkland or gardens, but please take your litter home with you
- There are plenty of buggy-friendly paths around the garden and parkland, just grab a map on arrival