Group visits to Blickling Estate
Looking to organise that special day out? From exploring the iconic Jacobean mansion to wandering through our beautiful garden, there's something for everyone at Blickling Estate...
Book a garden tour and enjoy learning more about Blickling's gardens and the history of its creation. Take a stroll around the walled garden and see what new developments have been made. You might even get a taste of some of our wonderful seasonal produce.
*Pre-booked garden tours are an additional £5 per person.
" Thank you for all your help in making our day a most enjoyable one."
Group admission prices
All visitors will need a ticket, but you can take advantage of our group reduced rate of £14pp for the whole property, which applies to groups of 15 people or more. National Trust members are free. Coach drivers receive free entry and a complimentary restaurant voucher.
Good to know
- Bookings must be confirmed in writing at least seven days in advance
- Organisers can take advantage of a free familiarisation visit
- National Trust members should bring their cards to scan
- Last entry to the house is an hour before closing
- Payment must be settled in one single transaction on the day of your visit
- No group visits available on Bank Holiday Sundays or Mondays
To discuss your visit please call our group bookings administrator (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm) on 01263 738030 or email us by clicking here...
Our house guide is available in multiple languages, so if you would like any assistance with your international visit please don't hesitate to get in touch...
If you’re looking for a residential school trip or a place to set your university case study, Blickling Estate has something for all educational needs...