If you fancy a challenge try our trail around Whitsand Bay, or discover the wild beauty around Struddicks, just up the hill from Millendreath. We have a choice of walks between Looe and Polperro to keep you busy as well as a rollercoaster of a trail from Polperro around to Polruan.
- Break - 7km of beach breaks
- Swell - SE to W
- Wind - North Easterly
- Tide - All tides
- Get the latest from Magic Seaweed
Sharrow at Whitsand Bay has seasonal lifeguards and miles of wide open beaches when the tide is out
Dig out your rod and reel and head for the coast or jump on one of the boat trips from Looe and Polperro.
50 things to do before you're 11 ¾
What are your favourites?
Have a safe day out
- To make the most of your visit, please be aware of these safety tips
- Stout footwear is advisable as many paths can be muddy
- Be aware of dangerous cliff edges and unstable cliffs
- Currents and winds can make swimming hazardous
- Be aware of the state of the tide. Don't get cut off by rising water
- Keep children supervised
- Avoid getting between farm animals and their young
- Please keep your dog under close contol when livestock are present
- If ponies or cows approach let your dog off the lead