If you fancy a challenge try our trail around Whitsand Bay, or discover the wild beauty around Struddicks, just up the hill from Millendreath. We have a choice of walks between Looe and Polperro to keep you busy as well as a rollercoaster of a trail from Polperro around to Polruan.
- Break - 7km of beach breaks
- Swell - SE to W
- Wind - North Easterly
- Tide - All tides
- Get the latest from Magic Seaweed
Sharrow at Whitsand Bay has seasonal lifeguards and miles of wide open beaches when the tide is out
Dig out your rod and reel and head for the coast or jump on one of the boat trips from Looe and Polperro.
50 things to do before you're 11 ¾
What are your favourites?
Have a safe day out
To make the most of your visit, please be aware of these safety tips:
- The coast paths can get muddy, so stout footwear is advisable
- It's not always obvious how fragile the cliffs are, so be aware around cliff edges from above and from below
- Currents and winds can make swimming hazardous; keep within your limits
- Be aware of the state of the tide so you don't get cut off by rising water
- Keep children supervised
- Keep dogs under close control around livestock and other people.
- Let your dog off the lead if you feel threatened by livestock or horses and avoid getting between farm animals and their young