Visiting Blickling: What you need to know
We're looking forward to welcoming you back to the house, gardens and parkland. To avoid disappointment please book in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays. However, where space is available on weekdays, pre-booking may not always be necessary. Take a look at our handy guide on what you need to know to help plan your day.
We've reduced the number of people we can welcome to ensure the safety of our visitors, staff, volunteers and local communities. To help keep everyone safe, please follow social distancing and government guidance when you visit. Look out for signs while you're here which will explain any changes to how you can access different parts of the site.
If you're showing any of the symptoms of coronavirus, or if you've been in contact with anyone that has the virus in the last 14 days, please don't visit.
In line with government guidance, you're required to wear a face covering in all enclosed spaces. Please bring one with you.
How to book
All visitors must book a ticket in advance, including members. Entry and parking is free for members, but please bring your membership card with you. Non-members will need to pay in advance.
- Due to limited spaces, we’re asking that you only book once a week to allow others a chance to visit
- Please book one ticket per person, except for children aged 5 or under as they don’t need a ticket
- You’ll need to choose a 30-minute arrival time for the day you want to visit
- The timeslot is for your arrival time only
- Tickets are for your use only and are not available for resale
- We'll send your booking confirmation by email. Please make sure you fill in your correct email address when you book to ensure you receive your confirmation email
- Every Friday we'll release new bookings for visits the following week. You can book up to 18 hours before a timeslot