Visiting Blickling: What you need to know
To avoid disappointment please book in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays. However, where space is available on weekdays, pre-booking may not always be necessary. Please be aware when booking, that your time slot is your car park arrival time. Take a look at our handy guide on what you need to know to help plan your day.
We've reduced the number of people we can welcome to ensure the safety of our visitors, staff, volunteers and local communities. To help keep everyone safe, please follow social distancing and government guidance when you visit. Look out for signs while you're here which will explain any changes to how you can access different parts of the site.
Your booked ticket includes entry to the house (when open), however we’re unable to guarantee your entry as numbers are currently limited.
If you're showing any of the symptoms of coronavirus, or if you've been in contact with anyone that has the virus in the last 14 days, please don't visit.
In line with government guidance, you're required to wear a face covering in all enclosed spaces, unless exempt. Please bring one with you.
How to book
Entry and parking is free for members, but please bring your membership card with you. You’ll need to enter a valid membership card number for each member booking and membership cards will be checked on entry. Non-members will need to pay.
- Please book one ticket per person, except for children under five as they don’t need a ticket.
- You’ll need to choose a 30-minute arrival time for the day you want to visit
- The timeslot is for your arrival time only and the length of time you can stay will depend on the opening times of the place you're visiting
- Opening times and booking availability is listed on the webpage of the place you wish to visit. You’ll need to book your tickets by 3pm the day before your visit
- Tickets are for your use only and are not for resale
- We'll send your booking confirmation by email. Please make sure you fill in your correct email address when you book to ensure you receive your confirmation email
Carers can continue to access our places for free with an essential companions' card. Carers don't need to book a ticket for themselves, but the person they accompany will need a booked ticket.