Farm shops in the Midlands
Each of the shops has a wide range of produce, although many of them have a particular speciality.
Our tenants run farm shops in the following places:
Star produce: venison. At Belton House, Attingham Park, Charlecote Park and Calke Abbey - sourced from the estates and sold in our National Trust shops when in season.
Stainsby Mill, Heath, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S44 5RW
- Specialities: Flour, freshly milled at this fully operational water mill
Standleys Barn Farm, Calke Abbey, Ticknall, Derbyshire, DE73 7LE
- Specialities: native and rare breed beef and lamb - both winners of the Fine Farm Produce Awards, and rare breed pork
Tollgate Brewery, Calke Abbey, Ticknall, Derbyshire, DE73 7LE
- Specialities: Beers, including a Fine Farm Produce Award winner in 2013 with their High Street Bitter.
Warren Farm, Brockhampton Estate, Bringsty, near Bromyard, Worcestershire, WR6 5TB
- Specialities: Cold-pressed rapeseed oil - winner of a National Trust Fine Farm Produce Award.
Brockhampton, Brockhampton Estate, Bromyard, Worcestershire, WR6 5TB
- Specialities: Jams – made from fruits produced from the orchards on the Estate. Winner of the National Trust Fine Farm Produce Awards winners
Massingberd Arms Farm, Gunby, Skegness, Lincolnshire, PE24 5EX
- Specialities: Lamb, free range eggs and vegetables
Charlecote Mill, Charlecote Park, Warwick, Warwickshire
- Speciality: flour - winner of a National Trust Fine Farm Produce Award