Christmas crispy cakes
Kids will love making this simple festive twist on the old standby: the rice crispy bite. These are fun and quick to make, making them one of the best Christmas baking recipes for kids.
- 100g butter
- 150g milk chocolate
- 50g marshmallows
- 100g rice pops
- 50g raisins
- 50g white chocolate
- Put your butter, milk chocolate, marshmallows into a saucepan and cook over a low heat until the butter and chocolate have melted.
- Put the rice pops and raisins in a large bowl and mix together.
- Pour in the melted mixture carefully as it will be hot. Stir to combine.
- Allow to cool, but not set. Wet your hands with cold water and then roll the rice pop mix into 12 even balls, place each one into a pastry case and leave to set completely.
- Melt the white chocolate, either in the microwave or in a bowl over hot water.
- To decorate, drizzle the melted white chocolate to look like sauce on the top of each of your little pudding bites.