Sport for sceptics: Studland Bay, Dorset
The sheltered waters of Studland Bay are ideal for watersports. The sand is perfect for sandcastles and the beach huts are a great base for active family days out.
- Swimmers-only zones operate at Knoll Beach and South Beach during the summer.
- Hire mountain bikes and Studland Watersports will provide trail maps of the local area.
- At Studland Watersports you can hire a glass-bottomed kayak to explore above and below the water. You will also get a trail map, snorkel, mask and wetsuit. Each kayak has space for one adult and one child.
- You can also try sailing, windsurfing and kayaking with Studland Watersports.
- Our kayak trail starts at Middle Beach and closely follows the coast towards Old Harry Rocks. Ask at Knoll Beach Shop or Studland Sea School for more information.
- Get expert kayaking tuition from Studland Sea School for all levels and abilities.
- Go horse riding on the beach with Studland Stables.