Things to see and do on the Roseland
Here are some of the things to enjoy around Roseland.
Walk the Roseland
What's on nearby
Look out for...
- The panoramic views from St Anthony Head - from here you can look up the Carrick Roads on your right, with the sister castles of St Mawes and Pendennis nodding to each other over the water, and beyond Falmouth, down to your left you can see the Helford passage, with the Lizard just beyond
- Curlew calls echoing across the creeks - the Roseland is a great birding spot
- Sunrises over the sea while you stroll along Towan beach in the early mornings
- Exploring rockpools at low tide at Porthcurnick beach - why not post photos of your discoveries on our Facebook pages
- Carne Beacon, one of Cornwall's largest Bronze Age barrows, reputedly the final resting place of the Cornish King Gereint
- Peregrine falcons high up above your head at St Anthony
- How many butterflies you can spot along the cliff paths?